Together we are bigger than cancer.
Join the fight against cancer at UBC
Looking to make a difference in the fight against cancer, make friends, and gain leadership experience? UBC Cancer Association wants you to join our club! There are a variety of perks for joining UBCCA including exclusive volunteer opportunities and discounts to our events!
First, a bit about us:
- Promote awareness about cancer and cancer related issues
- Offer support to the UBC community and to those who have been affected by cancer and related issues
- Organize events for recognized national and local charities
- Provide information about cancer and cancer related issues
Executive hiring for Term 1 is now closed.
* As per AMS regulations, all members must pay our $5 membership fee. *
Becoming a member of UBC Cancer Association requires commitment and a passion to fight against cancer.
Interested in joining our Executive Team?
UBC Cancer Association holds elections for the President, Treasurer, and Vice President positions as per our bylaws. These elections happen in term 2, and are open to any AMS member (active UBC Vancouver students). Rehiring will commence for committee members in term 2 as well. The current positions we are recruiting for “hired” – our elected members will decide whether or not to bring an applicant onto the team. If you’re not chosen, there will be plenty of volunteer opportunities broadcasted in our members-only newsletter, so make sure to stay subscribed to that!